United Foursquare Men (UFM)

Vision

United Foursquare Men, an instrument of God's noble purpose living in a Spirit-filled life as an effective witness to our family and other men, sanctified and prepared for men's ministry in reaching lost soulas for Christ.

Mission

To be a man of faith, prayer and love relying on the promises of God. To become effective witnesses to our family and other men; To become channels of blessings, men of integrity, intimacy, and influence; To train and develop men as effective leaders.

UFM Pledge

I believe in Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior.
I believe in the Holy Bible as my spiritual and moral guide.
I believe in Christian fellowship and cooperation.
I believe in the teachings and will support the programs and activities of the United Foursquare Men and of the Church of the Foursquare Gospel in the Philippines.
I shall endeavor to live a life as befits an effective witness for the Lord Jesus Christ and His church.

BE HEARD. SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS HERE!

top